We offer Franchisees a comprehensive Franchise package which include:
- Fully operated Call Centre for lead generation
- Access to suppliers at competitive costs
- 5-year franchise agreement with and option to renew for a further 5 years
- A comprehensive series of operation manuals
- Comprehensive Franchise Induction Training Program
- Marketing material/brochures
- Website – maintained by franchisor
- Social Media Management
- Ongoing support from experienced operators
- State-of-the-art business software
A Day in the Life of a Aussie Home Service Franchisee.
A typical day in the life of an Aussie Home Services Franchise would look something like this:
- Initial quote request would come through from Head Office.
- Franchisee chooses to accept lead and then contacts the customer re: arrival time.
- Job is quoted and if successful, completes the job on the spot, take payments. If job is large project a deposit is taken and booked in for another day.
- Franchisee informs Head Office they are ready for the more leads and the above process is repeated.
- On the way home they might stop and pick up some supplies.
- Home time.
A Business on wheels
One of the great benefits of owning an Aussie Home Services is the low business overheads. Most franchisees are owner operators, perhaps with one apprentice, and can run the vast majority of their business from their van. Franchisees can supply their own van (so long as its meets the requirements) or buy one from one of the fleet suppliers. From there its just fuel, materials and marketing costs.
Why would I purchase an Aussie Franchise when I could open my own business and advertise in service directories or 3-quote websites?
It’s important to remember that enquiries through online directories or 3-quote websites are not qualified leads. You still need to call the customer to qualify them as genuine. More often than not, they don’t answer their phones, or when they do, the job has already been allocated – and you’ve already paid for that lead! Not only have you wasted money, but you’ve also wasted valuable time.
All calls and enquiries with an Aussie Services Franchise are answered and filtered by our call centre, so we only send you qualified electrical leads. That means the first encounter you have with the customer is already a booked in quote. That saves you time, money and hair-pulling frustration.
What do our customers say about us?
Professional, knowledgeable, Quality Work
“I have called numerous contractors, and it was tough to find a licensed electrician to con-duct a big electrical job in a short time period in this city. I found Aussie electrical and agreed to schedule an appointment on a Saturday, within two days of my request. Aussie electrical completed a rewire of a home, and additional work. Aussie electricians always professional, knowledgeable of the latest technology, provided excellent customer service. There was an aesthetic issue with conduit, but it was resolved after further discussion. Price wise, I found they rates were reasonable than some other quote I received, but these guys perform quality work and know their stuff.”
So amazing! … my go-to guy from now on
“This is the first review I have written, but Aussie electricians were so amazing that its well-deserved. One day I found myself without any light in my bedroom after a friend tried to install an overhead light. They really know their stuff and able to get some appealing old cabling up and running in no time. They were so easygoing and just a nice person too. I highly recommend calling Aussie electricians for any of your electrical needs. Very reasonable prices and for the first time, I didn’t feel like I was being ripped off because I didn’t know any better. Aussie electricians will definitely be my go-to guy from now on”