A leaky tap wastes water, which hikes up the cost of your water bill. To make matters worse, you could suffer water damage from the leak as well. Now, you have damp and mould on your cabinets and floors, which cost a fortune to be repaired!
Thankfully, you can resolve this problem by addressing it before anything else gets damaged.
With our leaking tap repairs service, we’ll find the source of your leak and fix it for good. This can help you save money and avoid extra stress!
Leaking taps can happen to anybody throughout Australia. As water is delivered to your homes, the pressure builds up in the pipes and leads to weakness in the seals around your taps. Therefore, they suffer from wear and tear over time, leading to leaks.
How Do You Spot A Leaking Tap?
Often, a dripping tap is unavoidable! However, you can take action by spotting the signs of a leaking tap early on. Here’s what you should look out for:
- A tap that constantly drips water even when it’s firmly turned off
- Water keeps leaking from the handles or base of your taps
- There’s a whistling sound coming from your tap when you turn it on
- The water flow is stuttered and not as streamed as it should be
- You struggle to fully open the tap
Spot any of these signs, and there could be a leak somewhere.
Give us a call, and we’ll help sort out the problem in no time at all.
Need A Plumber Fast?
If you want reliable Plumbing or Electrical service you can trust, contact us now.
How Can We Help?
Don’t attempt to carry out leaking tap repairs by yourself. It may seem like they’re easy to fix, but leaking taps can cause all sorts of problems. There’s a high chance you can cause further damage, leading to a more significant leak and new issues for you to contend with. Instead, let our team handle everything for you! We offer a professional service that’s backed with years of industry experience. As a result, we follow the perfect three-stage plan to handle all dripping and leaking tap repairs:
Instead, let our team handle everything for you! We offer a professional service that’s backed with years of industry experience. As a result, we follow the perfect three-stage plan to handle all dripping and leaking tap repairs:
- Step 1: Initial Inspection - Before we carry out any repairs, we need to inspect the problem. One of our qualified plumbers will visit your property and inspect the problem area. Here, they will find the cause of your leak and figure out how to fix it.
- Step 2: Free Price Estimate - We offer free estimates for all of our leaking tap repair customers. The price will be based on what we found during the inspection. We don’t hide any fees, and our estimates are very accurate.
- Step 3: Repairs - If you agree to our quote, then we will start carrying out repairs for you ASAP. Again, everything is done by a trained and professional team of experienced plumbers. They work efficiently to ensure your leaking tap problem is fixed - and that the fix will last!
Fix Your Leaking Taps Today - Contact Us!
Give us a call if you have a dripping tap that keeps on leaking. The longer you leave it, the more money it costs you! Our team will be round as soon as possible to conduct the inspection and provide expert leaking tap repairs.