We handle a full range of toilet repairs to ensure that yours is back up and running in no time. Call us today, and we’ll send round an experienced plumber to solve your problem.
Common Toilet Repairs We Handle
Toilet problems range from quick fixes to more complex plumbing issues. Regardless of your problem, we promise our team can handle it. If you look below, you’ll see some of the common toilet issues that we take care of:
- Your toilet has stopped flushing
- Your toilet keeps running
- The bowl is overflowing with water
- The water tank takes ages to fill back up
- The water tank is dripping or leaking
- Your toilet is leaking from the base on the floor
- The button to flush doesn’t pop back out after you’ve pressed it
If you experience any of these problems, please call us right away. If you have a problem that hasn’t made this list, then please still get in touch with us. No matter how unique your issue, we’ll do our best to find a solution for it.
Need A Plumber Fast?
If you want reliable Plumbing or Electrical service you can trust, contact us now.
We Replace or Install Toilets Too
Alongside our toilet repairs service, we’re also well versed in replacing or installing toilets. Sometimes, this is necessary if your toilet has an issue that can’t be fixed - or simply costs far too much to fix. It may be better and more cost-effective to replace an old model with a newer one.
Or, if you don’t have any problems and just want to install a new toilet, then we’ll happily handle this for you as well!
Our Toilet Repairs Process
One of the benefits of using our service is that we move quickly to help repair your toilet. Some fixes take longer than others, but we always follow a straightforward process to ensure you get the best service possible:
- Step 1: Toilet Inspection - When you call us complaining of a toilet problem, we’ll dispatch a qualified plumber to survey the scene. They investigate the issue by inspecting your toilet and finding the cause of the problem. From here, they can devise a long-lasting solution.
- Step 2: Free Quote - We won’t carry out any toilet repairs without providing a free quote for the service. This is based on the findings of our inspection, so it will be highly accurate. All our prices are transparent; we never hide any fees from you.
- Step 3: Professional Toilet Repairs - Lastly, we carry out fast toilet repairs that meet the highest quality standards imaginable. We know how troublesome it is to not have a working toilet, so we want to solve your problem quickly. Our attention to detail is second-to-none, ensuring that the problem doesn’t return anytime soon.
Call Us Now For Expert Toilet Repairs
Don’t let a toilet problem fester and get worse! A small fix can soon turn into a lengthy and expensive repair job. Call us the moment you spot a problem with your toilet, and we’ll send someone round to investigate ASAP.